General Handyman / Plasterer
Role: Full Time self employed.
Eco Providers Ltd are a Market Leading Company specialising in Energy Efficient Home Improvements. The business has grown significantly in the last 2 years providing Home Insulation, Heating Upgrades and Electric Vehicle Charge Points. We are now developing our Air Source and Ground Source Heat Pump offering; this puts the company in a great position to deliver on the government’s plans to achieve ‘Net Zero’.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company at the forefront of the domestic retrofit market.
- Working with the IWI team on the Installation of Insulation systems to current standards
- Refitting skirting boards, moving radiators and plug sockets
- Removing and Reinstalling domestic kitchens and bathrooms
- Working as part of a team to complete jobs in line with health and safety policies and within specified deadlines
City and Guilds Level 2 Plastering or Equivalent
Previous experience in basic joinery, electrics and Plumbing
Ability to plaster to a high standard
- Competitive day rate
- Generous Overtime Rates
- Use of Company Van and Fuel Card
- Stay away Bonus